The majority of personnel and human resource managers in the nation do pre-employment screening. Many applicants misrepresent themselves, which can be identified through pre-employment screening. Background checks and pre-employment screening can assist in avoiding wasted time and resources during
recruiting, hiring and training new employees where a hiring decision was based on incomplete or falsified information. Pre-employment screening reports are nationwide and include:
• Employment Credit Reports
• Social Security Number Check
• Public records (if they exist) including:
• Tax Liens
• Collection items
• Address check
• Verification of current/previous employers
• Workers Compensation Claims
• Criminal Record Checks (nationwide/statewide/countywide)
For more details and packages, please visit Employment Screening Packages or contact us for package customization.
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.