Check the tickets!
Before you hire a driver, shouldn't you know if they have tickets? DWIs? For your peace of mind and your company's insurance requirements, run driving records/motor vehicle reports before you allow any employee behind the wheel of your company vehicles.
Running advance business credit reports and obtaining a complete business profile may help eliminate the future risk of lost finances and the necessity of having to seek legal action against high-risk businesses.
Business Screening Options
AAACSS Provides 2 options for detailed Experian™ business credit reports depending on your business needs.
An easy-to-read, one page report featuring a credit risk score ranging from 1 (low risk) to 5 (high risk), ranked against other businesses within the same field. The Commercial Intelliscore is our most popular business credit report for companies or individuals who need to make a quick decision. The following factors influence the credit risk score on a Commercial Intelliscore report:
Payment history and current payment status of trade lines
Length of business credit history
Bankruptcies related to this business
Judgments filed against this business
- Credit utilization
The Business Profile is a detailed, in-depth report which gives a current and objective overview of a company’s ability and willingness to pay.
A Business Profile includes the following:
- Executive Summary of legal filings and collections and trade information, including:
- Total collections
- Highest credit amount extended
- Bankruptcy filings
- Judgment filings
- Monetary sum of legal filings
- Tax lien filings
- UCC filings
- Analysis of Cautionary UCC filings
- Highest DBT
- Monthly average DBT (Days Beyond Terms)
- Trade balances
- Total continuous trades
- Graphs of DBT trends
- Detailed trade payment information
- Additional payment information, including:
- Monthly and quarterly payment trends
- Additional payment experiences
- Company background information, including:
- Corporate registration
- Key personnel
- Operating information such as years in business, number of employees, and sales
Getting StartedYour account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
AAA Credit Screening is not affiliated with or endorsed by the American Automobile Association.