Business Credit Reports
Check before you Invest!Business Credit Reports assist in decision making before signing contracts with another business. It pays to investigate their financial and business history, whether you are renting out property, subcontracting or considering any other type of business transaction, it is imperative to know who you are doing business with.
Running advance business credit reports and obtaining a complete business profile may help eliminate the future risk of lost finances and the necessity of having to seek legal action against high-risk businesses.
Business Screening OptionsAAACSS Provides 2 options for detailed Experian™ business credit reports depending on your business needs.
Commercial IntelliscoreCommercial Intelliscore is our most popular business credit report for individuals or companies who need to make a quick business decision. This one page report features a credit risk score ranging from 1 (low risk) to 5 (high risk), ranked against other businesses within the same field. The following factors influence the credit risk score on a Commercial Intelliscore report:
- Payment history and current payment status of trade lines
- Length of business credit history
- Bankruptcies related to this business
- Judgments filed against this business
- Collections accounts
- Credit utilization
Business ProfileThe Business Profile is a detailed, in-depth report which gives a current and objective overview of a company’s ability and willingness to pay.
Business Profile includes the following:
- Executive Summary of legal filings and collections and trade information, including:
- Total collections
- Highest credit amount extended
- Bankruptcy filings
- Judgment filings
- Monetary sum of legal filings
- Tax lien filings
- UCC filings
- Analysis of Cautionary UCC filings
- Highest DBT
- Monthly average DBT (Days Beyond Terms)
- Trade balances
- Total continuous trades
- Graphs of DBT trends
- Detailed trade payment information
- Additional payment information, including:
- Monthly and quarterly payment trends
- Additional payment experiences
- Company background information, including:
- Corporate registration
- Key personnel
- Operating information such as years in business, number of employees, and sales
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.
Please follow this link for more information about ordering procedures and required documents