Best Tenant ScreeningTenant screening assists in the confident selection of dependable and responsible candidates. By screening a tenant you can reduce damage to your property, improve long-term occupancy, decrease late payments, and eliminate criminal activity (for which you may be liable) on your properties. Overall, tenant screening exponentially reduces the risks involved with leasing.
- Social security number and address check to identify misused numbers or addresses.
- Public record items if they exist, such as:
- Tax liens
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies
- Collection items
- Up to 7 years of credit history
Tenant Screening ReportsOur tenant screening reports are comprehensive and include the following:
- A credit report with the credit score
- Current and previous landlord verifications
- Current employment verification or income check verification for self employed individuals
- County, statewide, nationwide, and international criminal reports
Your account can be activated within 20 minutes during business hours. Just click on this button to complete the Customer Service Agreement to get started.